Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:16:36 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Ceriatone Forums are up and running!!!

Guests please register
Note: If you want to help you can donate to keep the forums alive.

Do you want to advertise on this forum ? Send me a private message.

Amplified Parts
+  Ceriatone Forum
|-+  Ceriatone
| |-+  Overtone
| | |-+  What is the BEST Dumble KIT/CLONE, if you can only ONE???
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What is the BEST Dumble KIT/CLONE, if you can only ONE???  (Read 33883 times)
plasticvonaband

Pickin and Grinnin since 1989

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 06:55:57 PM »

Been thinking about it, and honestly, i think the best thing you could do right now at this stage is what i did; drop Nik an email. Tell him about what kind of sound you are looking for, and he can steer you in the right direction.

I started out with the intention of getting a JTM 45 or a 5F6a to kinda replace the Sovtek, but after about 3-4 days of emailing back and forth with Nik, he suggested the Bluesmaster. He really knows his amps, and everyone that has talked with him has been nothing but pleased with what he has recommended. Go for it, you won't be disappointed!!

Gregg

Overdrive is like peanut butter. Some like it crunchy, some like it creamy.
Bluesmaster 50 2x12 combo and some guitars.
Toppscore

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2013, 05:47:55 PM »

Been thinking about it, and honestly, i think the best thing you could do right now at this stage is what i did; drop Nik an email. Tell him about what kind of sound you are looking for, and he can steer you in the right direction. I started out with the intention of getting a JTM 45 or a 5F6a to kinda replace the Sovtek, but after about 3-4 days of emailing back and forth with Nik, he suggested the Bluesmaster. He really knows his amps, and everyone that has talked with him has been nothing but pleased with what he has recommended. Go for it, you won't be disappointed!! Gregg 

Thanks, Greg. Yes.  The ball has started rolling.  It has been suggested
I review the C-Lator device.  I want to compare it with the Weber Mass 200.  Toppscore  Cool

Love Fender Dumble Trainwreck Tones * 1954 Fender 5D6 4x10 Bassman
1960 Fender 6G4 2x10 Super Amp * 1964 Bassman Amp Head
1964 Twin Reverb 2x12 * 1964 Super Reverb 4x10
1983 Concert II * 1983 Twin Reverb II Amp Head
1968 Showman Reverb Head * 1968 Bandmaster Reverb Head
2012 Fender G-DEC-30w
plasticvonaband

Pickin and Grinnin since 1989

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2013, 11:09:33 PM »

Been thinking about it, and honestly, i think the best thing you could do right now at this stage is what i did; drop Nik an email. Tell him about what kind of sound you are looking for, and he can steer you in the right direction. I started out with the intention of getting a JTM 45 or a 5F6a to kinda replace the Sovtek, but after about 3-4 days of emailing back and forth with Nik, he suggested the Bluesmaster. He really knows his amps, and everyone that has talked with him has been nothing but pleased with what he has recommended. Go for it, you won't be disappointed!! Gregg 

Thanks, Greg. Yes.  The ball has started rolling.  It has been suggested
I review the C-Lator device.  I want to compare it with the Weber Mass 200.  Toppscore  Cool
Very cool. Just be aware that comparing the two devices is like comparing apples and antelopes. They are not even close to being the same device.

Gregg

Overdrive is like peanut butter. Some like it crunchy, some like it creamy.
Bluesmaster 50 2x12 combo and some guitars.
Toppscore

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2013, 11:22:33 PM »

Thanks, Greg. Yes.  The ball has started rolling.
It has been suggested I review the C-Lator device.
I want to compare it with the Weber Mass 200.  Toppscore  Cool
Very cool. Just be aware that comparing the two devices
is like comparing apples and antelopes.
They are not even close to being the same device. Gregg  

This is good to know. Love trying new technology.
And, I never blend apples and oranges in my protein shakes Wink
I'm having a blast with that little Fender G-Dec-30w with the SD-Card options Shocked
Will study-up and let you know.   Toppscore
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:24:49 PM by Toppscore » Logged

Love Fender Dumble Trainwreck Tones * 1954 Fender 5D6 4x10 Bassman
1960 Fender 6G4 2x10 Super Amp * 1964 Bassman Amp Head
1964 Twin Reverb 2x12 * 1964 Super Reverb 4x10
1983 Concert II * 1983 Twin Reverb II Amp Head
1968 Showman Reverb Head * 1968 Bandmaster Reverb Head
2012 Fender G-DEC-30w
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length