Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:01:20 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Ceriatone Forums are up and running!!!

Guests please register
Note: If you want to help you can donate to keep the forums alive.

Do you want to advertise on this forum ? Send me a private message.

Amplified Parts
+  Ceriatone Forum
|-+  British Style
| |-+  18 Watt
| | |-+  18w TMB EF86
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 18w TMB EF86  (Read 16877 times)
jcm2555

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2009, 08:03:57 AM »

Hi I have just completed a transaction for a 18 EF86, cant wait for it to arrive.
Dose any one know were to find a schematic for this amp, I want to compare the amp to the other models ( tremolo and TMB) I got the amp to learn bout amps and try better understand schematics and the component effect sounds.

i got the EF86 so later i can try mod it to the standard TMB version later on.

Is ther an amp schematic (like vox or Matchless) out there that may us the same circuit, So I can see it in schematic form.

Ashley
cmoore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 02:03:21 PM »

Hello -
Other than the one EF86, isn't this a standard 18 watt chassis?   I assume it follows the Marshall schematic pretty closely.

http://www.18watt.com/storage/18watt%20Schematic%2008-28-03%20-3.pdf

http://www.18watt.com/storage/18w%20Schematic.gif

Maybe I do not understand your question.  Why do you mention Vox and Matchless?   
I have never had my hands in a 18 watt Marshall.  I apologize if your query went over my head.  The guys at 18watt.com should be able to help you.
Good Luck
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length